Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

May 24, 2006

The Ethical Dilemmas of Immortality

From LiveScience.com...

For John Harris, saving a life and delaying its end is one and the same. Using this logic, Harris, a bioethicist at the University of Manchester, England, figures that scientists have a moral duty to extend the human life span as far as it will go, even if it means creating beings that live forever.

Really it all boils down to what the implications are for giving people immortality.. I guess the best part of being immortal is that I would get to see if the sun actually burns up all it's fuel. I could also see if the Universe is indeed expanding... I mean, the possabilities are endless, as would be my life!11! WooT!1!!! (Link - LiveScience.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home