Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

June 21, 2006

Another Craigslist "What the fuck?!?!" Moment...


From time to time we here at the Realm skim through the depths of Craigslist looking for the strange & unusual things people post there. By strange we're not talking about 3somes or Orgies or PnP or or T4? type of shit. We're talking about the stuff that would make 80-90% of the world go "What the Fuck?!?!?". Well, today, I think I found just the thing...

First, the headline:
Girls, need you help catching my husband in a sting opperation - mw4w - 36

Allright, seems as though she suspects her husband of some indiscretions & wants to end this once and for all... Well, dear readers, once again your assumptions are about to be proven wrong. Ok, well partially: you underestimate this chicks motives...

From the posting...

I know he is out having sex with other women, I have found panties and a mirror that is not mine in our house and my husband always manages to talk his way out of it. So I need a girl that is willig to go through with sleeping with him, this will be a one time thing, any proof that you can help me gather will be even better.

Ok... Fair enough...

It continues...

Here is the catch, I am not looking to get a divorce, leave him or really change what he and I have too much. What I am looking for is some leverage in our relationship, as I have screwed up before and he caught me. THere is also another guy I would like to sleep with and this proof woul dhelp me open that door a little more easily.

It's like a money shot -- only with words... That friends, is the Craigslist, "What the Fuck?!?!?" moment..


(Link - Craiglist)
Not much else that I didn't include, but if you must...

Only in the Bay Area! Limited time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home