Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

June 06, 2006

Interactive Alice in Wonderland


Welcome to Wonderland! Here you will enjoy activities with Alice and her Wonderland friends! Lewis Carroll's two Alice Books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, have been my favorites since I was a child. I developed this web site to share my love of these books with others, especially hoping that it might influence those who have not read the books to read them. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Some of the many options you can do... All Java Script... All time wasting... All fun fun fun!!!

Read An Ode on Alice, the poem that inspired me to develop this web site!
Check out the White Rabbit's new pocketwatch!
Complete the Wonderland Word Search and win a special prize!
Play Alice's Guessing Game!
Curiouser and Curiouser! Make Alice change sizes and shapes!
See Alice reflected in the Pool of Tears!

(Link - Alice in Wonderland)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home