Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

June 12, 2006

Lunch breaks getting shorter.... for other people... not me...

From My Girlfriend & US Today....

What lunch hour? More employees today are forgoing the traditional long lunch and taking an abbreviated afternoon break instead, using the time they'd normally eat to keep working or get other errands done.

It's a sign of just how time-starved employees have become: More than half of employees take 30 minutes or less to eat, according to a survey of more than 1,000 workers on behalf of KFC.

Sixty-three percent say the lunch hour is the biggest myth in office life today.


(Link - Yahoo! News)

I know this is true for my girlfriend... I enjoy hour long lunches... On the downside, I work a lot of Saturday's and just recently worked from 10am to 12:30am. So, I suppose it all evens out... Fuck the corporate world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home