Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

June 04, 2006

The world's #1 transexual...



I'll bet your thinking, "enough with the 6.6.6 buisness, I want to see a transexual." Boy-howdy have you come to the right place... Seriously.. This is the place to come for the latest transgendered gossip. Ok, no. But this is worthy of your time.

I oringinally found this post on digg.com (Link). The link I clicked on took me to this blog (Link). Check out the paparazzi with the disposable cameras -- a fact this blog points out. Anyhoo, here's the direct link to her website. Also, google search her (Link) -- there are pictures of her with Keanu Reeves (Link)... Ohya! By the way, all of this shit is NSFW!
(Link - Amanda Lepore Official Website)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gef said...

In the day and age where people are so secretive I really appreciate you sharing your true thoughts.
Regards

Sean Cody

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home