Google
 
Web sysopsrealm.blogspot.com

July 25, 2006

Congressman jokes about coke!!



From Yahoo! & my girlfriend...

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Democratic Rep. Robert Wexler (news, bio, voting record) says he was just playing along with the joke when comedian Stephen Colbert prodded him in an interview to say: "I enjoy cocaine because it's a fun thing to do."

The Florida congressman who is unchallenged for re-election appeared on Colbert's Comedy Central show and was asked to say a few things that would "really lose the election for you if you were contested."

Colbert asked the congressman to complete this sentence: "I enjoy cocaine because ... "

A bemused Wexler looked into the camera and said, "I enjoy cocaine because it's a fun thing to do."

A follow-up in the complete-the-sentence questioning led to this comment: "I enjoy the company of prostitutes for the following reasons ... because it's a fun thing to do. If you combine the two together, it's probably even more fun."


Ahh cocaine is one hell-of-a-drug! Hell-of-an-awesome drug!! Wait, it's bad...
Anyhoo, funny!
Thanks baby!
(Link - Yahoo!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
Look into my webpage Play Slots Online For Real Money

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home